Model: T-60 zavod #264 (spoked wheels, model 1942)
|Model state||Production line|
|Weapons and equipment||Tanks|
Soviet WW2 Light Tank T-60 zavod #264 (spoked wheels, model 1942) - was a scout tank produced by the Soviet Union from 1941 to early 1943 with over 6000 pcs built. The tank was designed to replace the obsolete T-38 amphibious scout tank. It had a crew of two men. Armament consisted of a single 20mm ShVAK autocannon (750 rds) and a coaxial DT machine gun. The T-60 had a combat weight of 6,400 kg (armor 7-20mm) and a total length/width of about 4,1/2,3 meters. It also had a 4 speed forward, 1 speed reverse transmission system with operational range 450 kilometers.