Model: British Light Tank Mark.VI C
|Model state||Production line|
|Weapons and equipment||Tanks|
Light Tank Mk VI was built by Vickers-Armstrongs during 1936-1940 with 1285 built in different modifications. The Mk VI possessed a crew of three consisting of a driver, gunner and commander who also doubled as the radio operator and its armament consisted of one water-cooled .303 inch and one .50 inch Vickers machine gun. Mk.VI took part in a Battle for France and in a North African campaign along with Battle for Greece. More than 200 Mk.VI were sold to India and Equpt.